Fix your Breath, Fix your Health!

In all the AOL courses I have been to, the teachers tell the class, 80% of the impurities in our body are expelled through Breath. I have neither accepted nor rejected this statement, it has just stayed with me.


I suddenly realised how true this is, the lungs work tirelessly every second to clean impure blood from the veins. And the heart pumps the pure blood back through the arteries. Continuous cleansing all day every day, 24 x7!

And that's why when we start doing Yoga, Pranayama or Kriya regularly, we notice the effects immediately, more energy and enthusiasm, lethargy disappearing, the ability to sustain the energy through the day, less irritation and stress just dropping by!

What a wonderful gift I have been given! Jai Guru Dev!

Fix your Breath, Fix your Health! Fix your Breath, Fix your Life!