Choices!

One of my friends was exclaiming the other day that these are exciting times and the choices available today from careers to products is amazing! And lamented how all these choices makes decisions so complicated.

I agreed with her, thinking of all the times I bought something only to exchange it for something better. And also feeling at times totally lost(mind completely blank, not to be confused with nirvana or self-realization) when I had to buy something as simple as a soap.
Should I get a
a mild/moisturizing/exfoliating/glowing/
relaxing/invigorating/calming/organic one with Lavender, rose, chamomile, wine, apple, cinnamon, pear, grape-fruit etc fragrances or fragrance free, for oily, regular, mixed skin type, enriched with Vitamins, Minerals as a Soap bar, gel or liquid wash?

So,to save time and make myself feel more in control, the decision making super-woman that I am, I decided to close my eyes and picked something. It felt so good, I had mastered the art of shopping and was back in control! Well, it turned out to be something made of sea-weed and I smelt like old sushi for a while!

Of course these go for just about everything from apples(royal gala, Washington, pink lady etc) to paracetamol(aspirin, aspirin+caffeine, strong, extra strong, aspirin+ caffeine+ibuprofen etc).

Too much thinking, so I am off to get some coffee. Should I get a cappuccino (skinny / not skinny/extra hot/ white) or cold coffee or espresso or cappuccino with an extra shot of espresso? Hmmm...

A skinny, white, extra hot cappuccino with an extra shot of espresso, it will be!!